SURYA POWERFARAD ENERGIES LIMITED., SPEL TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD., SURYA POWERTECH ELECTRONICS., , along with its similarly controlled entities, (collectively "SPEL" or "we") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This Policy does not apply to information collected by use offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by SPEL or any third party (including our affiliates); or any third party (including our affiliates), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Website. Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age.
No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on our Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
1. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, entering a contest or promotion sponsored by us, requesting further services or reporting a problem with our Website.
2. Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us;
3. Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
4. Your search queries on the Website.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
1. To present our Website and its contents to you;
2. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
3. To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
4. To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
5. To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
1. To our affiliates;
2. To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
3. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.;
4. For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
5. With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of SPEL, our customers or others including, but limited to, exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.