We are talking about India vision 2020 for building a sustainable, balanced and prosperous energy future for our country in the 21st century.
- As like World Economy India’s Economy also revolves around Automobile Sector. India Vision 2020 ‘s National Mission for Electric Mobility targets 6million to 7 million xEVs (Electric Vehicles) on Indian Road. We need to understand that this will put additional stress on our power sector.
- Our Energy/Power sector is the back bone of Country’s Economy.
- India is rich in natural resources and talents. We need to capitalize on our own resources rather than looking out and importing for our needs. We need to invest in modern, clean energy technology that will keep India on the cutting edge of energy development and ensure affordable energy rates into the future.
- If we can seize the opportunities ahead, so as to leverage our resources to create wealth and prosperity for generations to come.
- To achieve this we need to rise to meet new challenges and adapt to the new realities of a new century.
- We need to work together with vision that promotes economic growth without sacrificing social or environmental values and sustainability
- Work with vision that creates lasting prosperity instead of feeding an endless cycle of boom and bust.
- Discourage development model that relies on degrading our environment, or putting public safety at risk, or exploiting our resources without benefiting our the society.
- Worldwide investment in clean technology is over $240 billion a year.
- And the global clean-tech sector is expected to be worth an astonishing $3-trillion a year by 2020.
- Countries like the United States, Denmark and Norway are leading the way—seizing the opportunity to establish their countries’ position in this emerging global market.
- Let’s contribute to ensure that India is a world leader in the clean energy economy of the 21st century.
- Also we need to understand that “It’s a lot cheaper to save energy than produce it “ so focus on Energy Saving techniques and means
- Energy Saving is also need of the hour.
- That means investing in innovation, in research and development—in the knowledge economy— to make India a leader in the global clean technology sector. Investments in wind, hydro, solar and geothermal technologies should be on top priority
- This is the future of our energy sector— we should be ready, or we will be left behind.
- It is just matter of choice, Not just for today, but for generations to come
SPEL is committed in meeting the needs of customers and consumers in an environmentally sound manner, through continuous improvement in environmental performance of our product and our activities.
At SPEL our Aim is to:
- Ensure safety of its products and operations for the environment by using standards of environmental safety, which are scientifically sustainable and commonly acceptable.
- Develop, introduce and maintain environmental management systems across the company to meet the company standards as well as statutory requirements for environment. Verify compliance with these standards through regular auditing.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Assess environmental impact of all its activities and set continual improvement objectives and targets and review these periodically to ensure that these are being met at the individual unit and corporate level.
We, the employees of SPEL, proudly pronounce our personal commitment to understand, meet and, when possible, exceed our Customer's Requirements through the continuous improvement of our processes. We are dedicated to delivering defect-free product on-time at the most competitive cost possible.